Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, my poor car...

After seven days of traveling all over Georgia for work my car is a complete disaster area. I knew it was bad but realized I crossed a new threshold for messiness when I reached into my backseat to find my charger and couldn't fit my hand enough to reach the seat back pockets. 

By my calculations I was traveling with at least fifteen complete outfits, twelve pairs of shoes (boots, heels and athletic), three winter coats along with scarves and hats, two backpacks, two tote bags, makeup bags, hair supply bags and at least one cell phone charger that I haven't seen in weeks. I also suspect there are at least seven or eight water bottles and a couple of Tervis Tumblers. Oh, I think there are two coolers in there too. 

The car smells like gas from the seven gas cans I hauled in the trunk on Sunday night. Which also explains why everything is heaped into the back seat. 

I tried to get dressed yesterday and I realized all of my jeans were in the car. I couldn't find a sweater to wear and just finding my makeup will be a scavenger hunt. 

Until I can tackle the disaster which is the car I'll be rocking this lovely ensemble. 

Uggs and fuzzy pajamas pants.

No makeup.

And a Motley Crue concert t-shirt.

Please don't throw spare change in my coffee cup.
 

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. I was about to say why were you traveling all over the state for work and then I got a clue and figured out the likely scenario for myself. I am, however, still confused about the need for 3 winter coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bosses that be often specify which season we need to dress for. It's almost never the one we're in. Last week I was rockin' a sundress and sandals and it was 38 degrees. The next day I was in a parka and the temps got up into the mid 70's. Can you say sore throat? I can't.

    ReplyDelete